Lists courtesy of Square One Books
Looking for something to read, and/or wondering what’s hot? Every week, courtesy of Gretchen Montgomery @ Square One Books (WSB sponsor), we bring you her independent West Seattle bookstore’s 5 best-sellers in each of 4 key categories:
1. Dead in the Family: A Sookie Stackhouse Novel by Charlaine Harris
2. Operation Mincemeat by Ben Macintyre
3. Matterhorn: A Novel of the Vietnam War by Karl Marlantes
4. Women, Food and God by Geneen Roth
5. Girl in Translation by Jean Kwok
1. All Other Nights by Dara Horn
2. Tinkers (Pulitzer Prize Winner) by Paul Harding
3. Tide Guide 2010 by Evergreen Pacific
4. Coop: A Family, a Farm, and the Pursuit of One Good Egg by Michael Perry
5. Tideflats to Tomorrow: The History of Seattle’s SoDo by Dan Raley
1. The Stink Books by Megan McDonald
2. The 13th Reality Vol. 1 by James Dashner
3. Bear in the Attic by Susan Meyers
4. The Moomintrolls Series by Tove Jansson
5. The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
1. Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
2. Mistwood by Leah Cypess
3. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell
4. Max by James Patterson
5. The Cirque du Freak Series by Darren Shan
By the way, Square One just announced a reading/autograph event with two Seattle teen authors — Phoebe Kitanidis, author of “Whisper,” and Kimberly Derting, author of “The Body Finder” – at 6:30 pm June 24th at the Southwest Branch Library. Square One will sell books at the event; admission is free.
Sorry, comment time is over.
All contents copyright 2013, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^