July 11, 2019 at 9:43 am #954572
**Please do not contact our office directly, apply via the link is this posting.
This is a full-time role located at our West Seattle corporate office. This role includes a competitive wage and a competitive company paid benefits package.
We look forward to seeing your application!**
For more information about SK Food Group, please visit http://www.skfoodgroup.com.
We are seeking a skilled Payroll Specialist to join our team at our corporate office in West Seattle, WA.
Reporting to the Controller, the Payroll Specialist coordinates the tracking of associate’s time and the processing of payroll. Also monitors and processes other payroll related transactions.
· Update the payroll/HRIS system daily by correcting punches, entering vacation, holiday and sick leave, and making other corrections.
· Enter and maintain leave cases in the payroll/HRIS system.
· Enter new associate and associate change information into payroll/HRIS system.
· Run payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
· Review payroll reports and transactions for accuracy.
· Prepare manual payroll checks when required.
· Track deductions and garnishments.
· Perform quarterly L & I reporting.
· Reconcile appropriate payroll accounts on a monthly basis.
· Perform benefits tracking, deductions, and other miscellaneous accounting items.
· Ensure appropriate COBRA paperwork is provided to associates.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent and at least 2 years of payroll processing experience preferred. Associate’s Degree or one year certificate from a technical school is preferred.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from peers, managers, suppliers and customers.
· Computer proficiency required. Proficient with daily use of the Microsoft Office Suite; skill with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
· Experience with payroll systems required; ADP Workforce Now and ADP Essential E-time a preferred.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
· Ability to handle sensitive information and maintain confidentiality.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.