- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
June 20, 2019 at 12:10 am #952817
Job Title: Full-Time Sales Associate
Job Description: Mountain to Sound Outfitters is a successful, local paddle and snow sports store in West Seattle. We supply quality service, products, and community to the Northwest and beyond. We are currently looking for a full time sales associate with paddling and ski or snowboard experience.
If you have experience in retail sales, love winter sports and paddle sports, the Puget Sound, the Cascades and engaging with customers on a regular basis, this is the position for you!
Daily Duties of Sales Associate:
• Engage with customers to help educate them and purchase equipment for their needs in recreational and touring kayaks, stand up paddleboard, skiing, snowboarding, x/c, backcountry, accessories and clothing.
• Handle money and operate a modern cloud based point of sale system
• Merchandise and organize store inventory and maintain a clean, organized store.
• Organize large shipments of equipment, assist in receiving and unpacking large shipments
Long Term Duties:
• Collaborate with staff at annual events and festivals.
• Assist in store sale promotions and customer outreach.
• Assist in a bi-annual inventory.
• 1-3 years of experience in retail and/or sales is required, please show this in your resume.
• Self-starter and ability to work independently.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and follow through work ethic.
• Passion, interest and/or experience in local paddle and winter sports.
• Ability to work with customers and other staff without discrimination or conflicts.
• Can take instruction well from management and senior staff members.
• Moderate knowledge and/or interest of industry brands and vendors
• 30-40 hours a week
• Hourly wage between $15-$17 depending on experience
• Health/dental insurance available
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.