- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
August 8, 2017 at 5:06 pm #891337
Pet Care Center at Luna Park
Our busy family-owned veterinary hospital in beautiful West Seattle is looking for a highly motivated, people-oriented receptionist to complement our reception team. A strong preference will be given to candidates with previous veterinary, medical or customer service expirience. However, we are willing to train the right candidate. Put your valuable people and organizational skills to work with people that understand the importance of high quality front office staff. Pay is DOE, beginning at $14/hr. Must be willing and able to work SATURDAYS. Benefits include pet care discounts, PTO, Paid Sick time, and more.
• High school diploma or GED
• 2+ years of relevant customer service experience
• Happy and positive attitude
• Enjoys working around animals
• Great tact, common sense, and people skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication and phone skills
• Responsible, reliable, and punctual
• Comfortable and efficient with computers and office machinery
• MULTI TASKING IS KEY!
• Greeting Clients
• Providing excellent customer service
• Scheduling appointments
• Answering and screening calls through a multi-line phone system
• Assisting in client invoicing
• Checking clients in and out
• Prioritizing work flow
• Preparing, maintaining, and managing medical records
• Auditing, filing, and organizing charts
• Perform other job duties as directed
Our clinic is open Monday-Friday 8am to 5:30pm and Saturday 8am to 4:30pm. We are need of someone that can work between 32-36hrs a week and has some flexibility. Exact hours will be discussed at the time of the interview. Please submit you your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We will contact those applicants whose education, employment history, and interest provide a good fit. PLEASE NO WALK-INS OR PHONE CALLS.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.