WestSide Baby donations update: You’re answering the call

Two notes following up on the article published here last night saying WestSide Baby – which helps thousands of families, not just in West Seattle and White Center, but beyond – needs car seats and diapers: First, Nancy Woodland from WestSide Baby says the donations (including car seats like the ones shown above) have been flowing in all day. Second, please note a change to the dropoff site list in the story – Square 1 Books (WSB sponsor) is *not* a dropoff location – they are collecting board books that you can buy and donate on the spot, but otherwise, much as they’d like to take other donations, there’s no room. The updated list is in the story.

2 Replies to "WestSide Baby donations update: You're answering the call"

• a parent December 22, 2009 (9:32 pm)

Thanks WSB for running this story. My mom gifted me some money to donate to the charity of my choice and I decided to donate it to Westside Baby because of your report (the first charity that came to mind)! Not the same as a drop off but I’m sure they can use the money!

• AloeMom December 23, 2009 (9:51 am)

Dropped off diapers at WestSide Baby this morning. They still need 13 more carseats to make their goal! Thanks for helping!

Sorry, comment time is over.