West Seattle High School’s Drama Club and Music Department proudly presents:
April 10 – special benefit performance at 8 pm
– 7:00 pm: enjoy refreshments and live music, enter the raffle for fantastic prizes, mingle with cast and crew
– 7:40 pm: enter theater with priority seating
– 8:00pm: curtain for closing night performance including the annual Senior Bows ceremony
– $20 with reservation
– $25 at door
– Gourmet dessert from Essential Baking Company and beverage of your choice (pre-show and during intermission!)
– Pajama Game photo booth pictures
– Priority seating for benefit ticket holders
Two Options to Make Your Reservations
– wshsptsa.org/events/dramaclub (major credit cards accepted here)
– email email@example.com
Can’t attend on April 10th? You can still support WSHS Drama with a tax
deductible donation via the WSHS PTSA site.
**Please put “WSHS Drama” in Student Name field so we know your donation is intended for the Drama program. Thank you!
About the Show:
The Pajama Game was awarded the 1955 TONY for Best Musical and over half a century later claimed the award for Best Revival of a Musical – proving the story is truly timeless. With an energetic score by Richard Adler and Jerry Ross, The Pajama Game is brimming with songs and dances that have become musical theatre standards, including “Steam Heat” and “Hernando’s Hideaway.” Conditions at the Sleep-Tite Pajama Factory are anything but peaceful, as sparks fly between new superintendent Sid Sorokin and Babe Williams, leader of the union grievance committee. Their stormy relationship comes to a head when the workers strike for a 7-1/2 cent pay increase, setting off not only a conflict between management and labor, but a battle of the sexes as well.
Featuring plenty of fun and splashy production numbers, including a comic “dream ballet,” The Pajama Game is a perennial favorite, a sure-fire crowd-pleaser and a glowing example of solid, classic musical comedy.
More information is available on our website, www.westsidedrama.com.
West Seattle, Washington