After the Beach Drive repaving Monday-Wednesday, SDOT is moving on to 39th SW. Just announced:
The Seattle Department of Transportation (SDOT) advises travelers that crews will be paving 39th Ave SW between SW Oregon St and Fauntleroy Way SW October 6 -7. This work is weather dependent.
From 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Thursday, October 6, and Friday, October 7, travelers can expect the following:
· SDOT crews will grind and repave 39th Ave SW from SW Oregon to Fauntleroy Way SW.
· 39th Ave SW will be closed to traffic in both directions with local access only.
· Parking will be restricted. Some parking will be available to accommodate local businesses.
· No parking signs will be placed on the street 72 hours before the work starts.
· Travelers may enter and exit driveways, but may have to wait up to 15 minutes for equipment to clear.
This project is part of SDOT’s 2016 Arterial Major Maintenance (AMM) program. The AMM program maintains our busiest streets by making strategic small scale investments at key locations on city streets. SDOT would like to thank the public for its patience while this work is completed.
| 3 COMMENTS