June 6, 2018 at 1:56 pm #918787
Warehouse Associate Full-Time or Part-Time – Work for a Top International Brand
World class branded product company seeks additional Warehouse Associate to join our team in either a full time or part time capacity.
Our team is comprised of go getters and people wanting to super serve out international customers. Key Attributes and Duties:
Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
Familiar with Quickbooks a plus.
Actively engaged with customers as needed to ensure stellar customer experience with sales and order fulfillment process.
Proactive and positive attitude is essential. Collaborates with a small team, takes initiative and has high level of personal and professional accountability.
Warehouse Associate additional responsibilities to include:
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Completes deliveries by driving truck or van to and from vendors.
• Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards. Maintains clean and organized work environment.
• Actively seeks to improve warehouse efficiency and operating environment.
• Responsible for updating inventory and forecasting inventory levels to internal team across management, sales and operations.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Completes reports by entering required information necessary to track inventory levels and provide a high degree of efficiency in warehouse environment.
• Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Interacts in sales capacity as directed or as opportunities arise. Effectively engages with customers, providing first class customer experience.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
* Problem solving mindset, collaborative with other team members
* Seeks solutions to problems and issues that arise, relays issues to other members of the team in a problem solving nature.
* High level of personal responsibility and accountability to assigned tasks
* Maintains the highest level of professionalism with internal and external audiences/customers.
* Cordial and helpful with customers, staff and fellow team members.
Competitive salary plus benefitsJune 8, 2018 at 7:47 pm #919035
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.