June 24, 2021 at 11:04 am #1009268
Plant-Based Meat Technician (Hourly, Full-time)
Join the rebellion at Rebellyous Foods!
About Us: Rebellyous Foods is an early-stage, plant-based meat start-up. As a food production and manufacturing technology company, we are working to substantially increase the volume and lower the price of specific, high-quality plant-based meat products to effectively serve the institutional market to replace animal-based meat on a large scale.
Rebellyous Foods is seeking full-time plant-based meat technicians to make our plant-based meat products at our fun and dynamic food production facility in West Seattle.
Join our team of committed production professionals whose job duties include, but are not limited to:
● Cleaning equipment, dishes, production floor and warehouse on a daily basis.
● Plant-based meat processing (measuring ingredients, mixing, frying, freezing, packaging).
● Operating and maintaining food processing machinery (with training) in a safe fashion.
● Completion of production/facility sanitation tasks with a commitment to food and facility safety.
● Filling and maintaining batch record logs accurately and in a timely manner.
● Testing equipment and processes in collaboration with/based on recommendation from other departments such as Product Development, Equipment Research and Development, and Engineering Operations.
● Communicating with Leads and Supervisors immediately when there are any concerns about product quality and safety, as well as machine malfunctions.
● Support for the transportation of equipment, supplies, and products to and from our warehouse and storage spaces.
● Attend and actively support operational meetings.
This position requires considerable attention to detail and coordination with other team members. A strong sense of organization and commitment to teamwork is critical to success and effectiveness in this role.
Skills and Experience Requirements:
● Ability and willingness to operate, clean, and assemble a wide variety of complex manufacturing equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
● Ability to diligently follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) including washing and sanitizing hands and gloves, wearing of proper equipment, and practicing good hygiene.
● Experience in food production or food manufacturing and/or professional sanitation is highly preferred
● Flexibility is a must as day-to-day operations may pivot due to production, or product and equipment testing needs
● Attention to detail and a commitment to excellence. Commitment to food safety.
● Comfortable handling and preparing food with a willingness to learn and follow all procedures and protocols.
● Ability to work in an ever-evolving environment with constant changes to processes and equipment.
● Has or is willing to obtain a King County Food Worker Card.
● Able to lift, bend, squat, and carry up to 40 pounds.
● A passion to make the plant-based meat industry succeed.
● Ability to work with your hands extensively and stand on your feet for 8 hours.
● Ability to complete physical labor such as packaging and cleaning.
● Location: West Seattle Headquarters What we have to offer you:
● Vacation paid time off accrual, in addition to paid holidays (prorated) and sick leave (prorated).
● Pay review every 6 months.
● Extraordinary opportunity for growth in this fast-moving start-up environment.
● Supportive work environment with people passionate about making a positive impact in the world.
Salary: Starting range $18 – $22 hourly, but commensurate with applicable experience. Company offers a vacation package and sick leave.
As an early stage start-up, Rebellyous does not currently offer health insurance, but this benefit may be added in the next year.
Start Date: ASAP. Applications accepted on an ongoing basis. Hours: Full-time, must be flexible as hours may vary due to production demand.
*Please contact Abbey Cramer at email@example.com or at 408-780-3132 if you are interested.*June 28, 2021 at 10:28 am #1009704
Hope you all had a great weekend. Please let me know if you or anyone you know may be interested!July 9, 2021 at 7:02 am #1010596
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.