January 27, 2020 at 1:36 pm #969855
Bee’s Plumbing and Heating launched about 3 years ago and has rapidly grown in size since its inception and is looking for a Part Time Office Staff who wants to continue growing with the company. We currently have almost 20 employees and are looking to add to the team. We offer full medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your family after full time hours are established. Bee’s Plumbing and Heating also provides paid vacation and a great retirement program with a company provided match for all full and part time employees.
At Bee’s Plumbing, each day will be fresh and exciting. You will have the opportunity to work on many different types of fun and exhilarating projects. The owners have combined industry experience of over 30 years. They have a passion of creating a fun and productive work environment.
We’re looking for a trustworthy and reliable Office Person to add to the team. The position will start out part time (20 hours a week aprox), and can move into a permanent full time position as the company grows or stay part time depending on the needs of the employee. Salary will be very competitive and will be based on prior experience. Full medical, dental, and vision after full time hours are established. Plus a full retirement program for all employees. Driver’s license, drug test, and background checks are required.
Monday-Friday our office is open 7am-8pm
Saturday: Generally 8-4pm office hours and on call hours after
Sundays: Generally no office hours and just on call
We are looking for someone who is able to work Wednesday-Sunday. Wednesday-Friday we are hiring for second shift and weekends are 75% work from home. We have some flexibility on schedule availability.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Exercise good judgment with clients
• Self-Motivated with ability to multi-task
• Detail oriented
• QuickBooks and/or ServiceTitan Experience would be beneficial
• Answering Multi Phone Lines and provide excellent customer service
• Calculating Payroll Hours
• Invoicing and Deposits
• Running Credit Cards
• Opening and/or Closing Office
• General office duties – filing, copying, etc.
• This position will also provide administrative support to the owners
• A/P assistance
• A/R assistance
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
-Local West Seattle Company
-Great Benefits and Vacation Pay (Medical and Dental after employee becomes full time)
-Small Family Run Business
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.