Counseling West Seattle is seeking to hire a highly skilled and professional mental health counselor to join our dynamic and consistently growing practice. This is an independent contract position with ﬂexible days and hours currently available. A candidate must be licensed in the state of Washington and have a minimum of three years of direct practice experience. They should have competence and interest in working with both youth and adults. And they should have skills and experience in working with individuals, couples, and families.
In joining Counseling West Seattle you’ll enjoy the following beneﬁts:
– A clean, well-equipped, and well-maintained ofﬁce
– Generous compensation
– A robust referral system that will deliver consistently full workdays
– Freedom from the hassle of billing and other administrative chores
– A comfortable, neighborhood clinic environment
– The independence of a private practice with the support and collegiality of a group practice (including supervision and consultation)
– A brand with high recognition and impeccable reputation
We look forward to hearing from you to discuss this wonderful opportunity in greater depth and more detail.