A dozen places in The Junction are participating in tonight’s Art Walk, 6-8 pm, starting at Divina, with beverages and hors d’oeuvres. We’ve got the complete list of participants and artists, thanks to Divina.Here they are:
1. divina 4160 California
Photography of Mimmo Ventura presented by Scott Spagnola.
Paintings by Kelly Rae Cunningham, Brian McGuffey, Janelle Baarspul, Angela Baroumes, Cari Jones.
Drawings and handmade cards by Jihyun Yu Andersen.
Steel design, Rachel Alber and Randy Bolander.
Seattle Lutheran students of Jacob Dahlke.
2. Hotwire online coffeehouse 4410 California
paintings by Lou Pimentel
3. clementine 4447 Cali fornia
Tris ha Gilmore , mixed media paintings.
4. Coffee to a Tea with Sugar 4541 California
5. 8 Limbs Yoga 4546 Ã‚Â½ California
abstract paintings by CASh
6. Cupcake Royale 4556 California
7. Elliot Bay Brewery Pub 4720 California
oil paintings by Tim Pew and Will Hass.
8. Bikes and Brew 4306 SW Alaska
Hans Westphal – A collection of outdoor photographs, featuring the Pacific Northwest .
Debra Burnett “Market Holga” photographs. Hand painted archival silver gelatin prints taken with a plastic Holga camera at the West Seattle farmer’s market and Pike Place Market.
9. Capers 4521 California
Elizabeth Bourne, botanical themed encaustic paintings and Janice Arnold, a fiber alchemist, showing wearable art of felted fabrics.
10. Ginomai. 4401 42nd Ave (and Genesee )
New artist studios and community space at the former West Seattle Christian Church Preschool. Open studio for kelly rae cunningham, painter.
11. Swee Swee paperie and studio 4218 SW Alaska .
Herman Yu, local designer of modern paper goods.
12. Post art walk merriment @ West 5 4539 California
Stop by for a complimentary treat to celebrate the art walk. Tell the server or bartender you attended.