Celebrate 60 years of Chief Sealth High School, from 1957-2017. Our 9th Annual Auction is November 18th, 5:30 at the Brockey Center.
Early Bird Ticket Sales on NOW, just $50, Price increases to $60 after Oct. 31st.
We have a wonderful night planned.
There are Disneyland Passes and Hotel accommodations up for bid in our live auction, our amazing signature cocktail, an outstanding evening of musical entertainment provided by our CSI Jazz & Orchestra students, delicious food, and it’s all for the children.
Where does the money go?
Besides having a great night of food, cocktails, and community, we hold an auction to raise money for our three main support groups at Chief Sealth International High School.
Here are some of the ways the PTSA, Denny/Sealth Performing Arts and Athletics put your money to good use for our students.
Supported the Science, Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, Fine Arts, IB & Academy Prog. with financial reimbursements of up to $400 per department.
Provided financial and volunteer support for the Closet and other various Social Services at the school.
Gave funds to the Model UN club to participate in the U of W conference.
· Provided funds for instrument, equipment and music purchases for the band, orchestra and choir programs at Denny and Sealth.
· Paid to bring world renowned musicians and instructors Ron and Bryan Carter out to teach clinics to the Denny and Sealth Jazz programs and to perform for the Denny and Sealth community.
· Provided scholarship money to send a Sealth student to UW summer drum major camp.
Your Athletic Dept.
· *Golf- Course Fees for Practice and Drive Range
· *Swim- New swimsuits and head caps for Boys and girls
· *Boys & Girls Basketball- helped pay for uniforms and new balls
For more information or to volunteer: email@example.com
To Donate or Sponsorship information: Kirstin Moe at firstname.lastname@example.org
West Seattle, Washington