Do you abhor crossing the bridge? Do you want to work near “The Bridge?” Work in the heart of West Seattle with a group of passionate women who love working with families and children! We are Annie’s Nannies, and we’ve been providing stellar service to Seattle area families for over 32 years. We are looking for an outgoing individual to help us recruit, build and maintain a network of candidates within the community.
• Big on work-life balance
• Providing the best experience for our families and nannies is paramount
• Team work is what we are all about—each person brings strengths/weaknesses and that’s what makes us successful
• Love for gummies, baked goodies, good movies, and our Seahawks!
• Reliable…be on time
• Must show strong intuition and be skilled at reading people and matchmaking.
• Happy in an office environment…on the phone and computer all day
• Minimum of 2 years’ of office experience, preference for recruiting experience
• Virgos or Type A personalities who love to organize and are super detail oriented (We heart you)
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain job postings, network and build on existing recruitment strategy
• Conduct in-person interviews, check references and run background screening
• Assist Temporary and Permanent Placement Counselors in assessing a client family’s staffing needs and matching them with the perfect childcare or household staff employee
• Full-time, 40 hours/week. Our office hours are 9am-5pm.
• Salary DOE. Medical benefits and paid holidays/sick/vacation available.
Please email a customized cover letter and tell us why this job interests you and why you want to help families! Email your cover letter and resume to teah(AT)aniseattle.com. Please note, only applicants that are both qualified and have followed the directions above will receive a response.