Our Lady of Guadalupe School in West Seattle seeks an Instructional Assistant for our primary grade classes. The successful candidate:
– finds joy in fostering learning and growth
– is flexible and reliable
– has excellent communication skills
– demonstrates responsibility and learns new skills quickly
– is a positive team player
– supports classroom expectations with consistency and clarity
– thrives in a faith- and service-centered environment
Duties include assisting in leading reading groups, monitoring outside playground time, supporting classroom teacher(s) with student behavior and instructions. Work hours are generally 9am to 2:30pm following the school calendar.
Preference is given to candidates who are active Catholics, have a college degree, and have experience working with young children in a school or classroom setting.
Please send letter of interest and resume to Principal Anton Kramer through our Indeed job posting