The Admiral Theater is looking to interview for late summer personnel. Many of our college staff is heading back to college and we will be looking for some part time shifts which should increase as the holiday season comes around.
In order to be considered; you must have:
Past work experience (at a movie theater is most preferred).
Reliable Transportation (bus ok only if you live in the West Seattle area)
Some of your duties will include:
• Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast
• Complete ticket purchase transactions by reading a computer screen, operating a keyboard and dispensing manual tickets
• collecting cash and making accurate change
• Good verbal communication skills as well as math and cash handling skills
• Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns
• Ability to communicate and work effectively with guests in high-volume setting
• Clean theaters quickly and thoroughly between shows
• Pop popcorn, pour drinks and serve hot dogs, pretzels, nachos, etc.
• Maintain cleanliness of entire concession stand including cooking equipment, counters, shelves, glass display cases, condiment areas, preparation areas and stock rooms
You must be at least 17 years of age to be hired (older applicants welcomed as well)and have a photo ID and social security card.
Pay is $13.00 per hour. Of course movies and popcorn are great perks that come with the job. We like to have fun, but we love our theater and all have to work hard. SLACKERS NEED NOT APPLY.
Please send a resume and contact information to: email@example.com. We will not accept phone calls. We will follow up with you if your experience matches our needs.
See you at the movies!