2003 Hyundai Elantra GT – Low Mileage – Runs Perfect!

Home Forums Freebies, Sales, Trades 2003 Hyundai Elantra GT – Low Mileage – Runs Perfect!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The Admiral
    Participant

I MAY NOT BE PERFECT “10” BUT I’M A WINNER!

I’ve only been owned by one family. Even though I was “born” in 2003 I have really low mileage (83,000). I’ve had my 65,000 mile check and changed all belts, timing and chain, flushed transmission, tune up, etc. I had a complete brake job last year and a new battery. I also have 4 new tires and just in case, I have a spare in the trunk. I’m a zippy automatic with AC, PS, PB I’ve got pretty grey leather seats, a power sun roof, a fantastic new music system; (alpine deck with bluetooth, mp3, CD), My owner has kept up with all maintenance, I run great and I’m a GREAT DEAL

Although I’ve been lucky not to have been in any moving accidents, I’ve suffered a couple dings and dents . I took pictures of the front right bumper and back passenger rear panel. I’m still a beauty.Listing

JanS
    Participant

nice looking car..if I had the money, I’d have owned that yesterday. :)

The link didn’t work, but I eventually got there. If it doesn’t work for others, the price is $3500 :)

The Admiral
    Participant

I understand the above link didn’t work for the car. Try this one:

https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5604090099.html

Ticklepunk
    Participant

Hey, I’m interested! Sent you an email via the craigslist link!

P.S. The VIN posted on the craigslist ad is being listed as invalid. Are you sure that it is in the correct order?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by Ticklepunk.

The Admiral
    Participant

Hi:

I never got an email from you. That is my VIN #, I went onto the listing and don’t see any problem with it. If you’d like to see it, email me at; dinahmite9@yahoo.com

The Admiral
    Participant

I just renewed post so you may want to try it at this

craigs list

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.