Caffe Ladro is now hiring for full and part time barista positions!
Show up reliably and on time for shifts, which will be at varied times and may include early mornings and/or late nights. Make great coffee to Ladro standards, continually develop barista skills and coffee palate, serve great pastries, and take good care of the people paying for said coffee and pastries. Must play well with others. Have fun at work, enjoy a fast-paced environment, and understand how to keep busy.
• Make great coffee
• Enjoy interacting with customers and co-workers
• Perform basic cash-handling
• Open and/or close the store regularly
• Cleaning all areas of the café including restrooms and outside areas
• Stock and monitor inventory
• Document and minimize waste
• Clock in/out and report tips accurately
• Attend and participate in regular staff meetings and monthly coffee cuppings
• Previous coffee and/or retail experience preferred
• Successful completion of initial barista training program
• Ability to stand for long periods of time, perform tasks requiring manual dexterity and lift up to 40 pounds.
• Willingness and ability to cover shifts occasionally
• Possess basic math/cash handling skills
Send in your Cover Letter, Resume and availability by July 21st!