WSB Forum » WSB Reader Recommendations

(11 posts)

West Seattle Doctor

• Started 1 year ago by pennidogg
  • Latest reply from goodgraces

1. pennidogg
    Member Profile

Looking for a recommendation for a male doctor for the hubby. Searched the Forum and found that the recommendations were fairly old. Thanks in advance.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  2. SarahScoot
    Member Profile

SarahScoot

My husband sees Dr. Erdmann and likes him. He's with Swedish Physicians West Seattle. I am pretty sure I've heard good things about Dr. Dagg there, as well.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  3. Kimberley
    Member Profile

The other half sees Dr. Kovar and can't say enough good things about him. Also with Swedish Physician West Seattle.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  4. WSratsinacage
    Member Profile

I second Dr Erdmann.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  5. SarahScoot
    Member Profile

SarahScoot

Oh, I used to see Kovar. I like him. I switched to Okorn when I got pregnant, as Kovar doesn't handle pregnancies anymore.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  6. Dr. Watson from Swedish is who my husband goes to and he likes him!

Posted 1 year ago #         
  7. I too second Dr. Erdmann at West Seattle Swedish Family Medicine. Both my husband and I see him and couldn't be happier.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  8. elikapeka
    Member Profile

Love Marty Couret at Highline. He's an ARNP, but I feel like the nurse practitioners actually are more thorough than the MD's many times.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  9. Dr. Kovar is excellent. I was happy with the Swedish Physicians of West Seattle. We had to change to Group Health and can no longer use him but he is a gem.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  10. My husband sees Dr. Terrell Harrington, My Family Doctor on Alaska Avenue. He is at his office M-F 9-3 and evening care M-Thur from 4-8pm. Great Doctor.

Posted 1 year ago #         
  11. goodgraces
    Member Profile

Oh my, canNOT recommend Marty Couret, ARNP, at the Highline Clinic. He said some really inappropriate and off-topic things to me during a visit one time, a few years ago. Have cut a wide swath around him (and the clinic as a whole, unfortunately), since then.

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^