You’ve bought the gifts – or, you’re about to (tonight at Shop Late Thursday or West Seattle Art Walk, perhaps?) – and now you need them wrapped. Here are two sets of opportunities over the final nine days before Christmas:
IF THEY’RE JUNCTION-BOUGHT GIFTS… free wrapping is offered the next two Saturdays (December 15 and 22), 11:30 am-3:30 pm, as part of West Seattle Junction Hometown Holidays (co-sponsored by WSB):
Let us wrap your Junction gifts! The West Seattle High School Music Program parents will staff our gift wrap station at Windermere (4526 California SW) while the students perform in The Junction. Please bring Junction retailer receipt. FREE wrap and ribbon, no boxes provided.
‘WRAP IT UP’ WITH FURRY FACES FOUNDATION AND AARF: These two animal-advocacy groups are wrapping gifts by donation (you decide how much), with 100 percent of the donations going to help animals. Here are the five sessions ahead:
1) Dec 16th, 2-7 pm, at the Beveridge Place Pub, 6413 California Ave SW. (During the Specialty Bottle Sale and for a couple hours after).
2) Dec 20th, 6–9 pm, Beer Junction, 4511 Calif. Ave SW, (During their weekly Beer Tasting)
3) Dec 22rd, 3-7pm, at Elliott Bay Brewhouse & Pub; 255 SW 152nd St., Burien
4) Dec 23rd, 1–6 pm, Beer Junction, 4511 Calif. Ave SW
5) Dec 24th, 2 – 7 pm at the Beveridge Place Pub, 6413 California Ave SW
Sorry, comment time is over.
All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^