July 15, 2020 at 3:45 pm #983217
Here We Grow Again!
Incredible Opportunity for Talented and Enthusiastic Individuals to Join Our Team!
At Metropolitan Market, we know food! We are a progressive, upscale grocery-retailer and one of the best places to work in the Pacific Northwest. Metropolitan Market is a company recognized within the food industry for freshness and quality – from our locally made chocolates to our imported olive oil.
We provide outstanding employment opportunities, including a generous benefits program and attractive wages. These fast-paced positions in our Front End Department provide ample opportunity for growth and development within the Company. We are looking for outgoing, friendly individuals who want to work in a healthy and rewarding environment!
To be a qualified applicant, you must have the following:
• A strong work ethic
• The ability to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
• Friendly and professional to customers in a fast-paced environment, excellent customer service skills
• Reliable, self-motivated, and energetic
• Able to work independently as well as in a team atmosphere
• Strong verbal communication skills
How to apply:
Applications are accepted online. Team member positions in Front End Department are coded as “Checker” regardless of individual roles or responsibilities. Our teams are cross-trained and enjoy variety in their work. Please visit our website to view complete job descriptions for the Checker position.
1. Go to http://www.metropolitan-market.com
2. Select the Careers section
3. Complete a general application and create a profile
4. Search open positions and apply anytime, using your general application and profile
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
* Attractive Hourly Wage, Negotiable DOE
* Rich Paid Time Off Benefits including Vacation, Personal, Holiday, and Sick
* Generous Medical and Dental Plans at Very Low Cost to Team Members
* Company Funded Life & Disability Insurance and Pension Plan
* Generous Employee Discount
* Employee Sponsored ORCA Card Program
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.