September 18, 2023 at 9:42 pm #1073584
The Lafayette Elementary 2023-2024 school year is off and running after a fantastic summer! We need your help to make this the best year yet. The Lafayette PTA is planning to provide extra support for students to meet reading and math goals while continuing to bring the school and neighborhood community together. We have an ambitious goal of raising over $200,000 to fill the gap between funding provided by the district and the needs of the school. The Lafayette PTA uses its budget to support Lafayette students, staff, and in-school programs. Examples of items the Lafayette PTA pays for include:
Classroom & student school supplies
Field trip and camp scholarships
Student Government Activities
Science, Technology, Engineering, Art & Math (STEAM) program supplies
Community building family events
School garden program
So how can YOU or your organization help? Sponsor one of our largest school fundraisers, the annual Lafayette Move-A-Thon! On November 3rd, over 500 students and cheering family members will take to the blacktop to support the school. In support of their efforts, a Lafayette Sponsorship is a great way to get much needed funds into the Lafayette PTA and also benefit your organization by gaining exposure with the Lafayette and the West Seattle community. Getting your organization’s name and/or logo on the Lafayette website, in the front window, on event bibs, and shared on all of our social media sites is a great way to show your support for the children of West Seattle.
If a monetary donation isn’t in the cards we are also looking for prize donations to support the kids in raising funds for the PTA. Each child is tasked with asking friends and family for Move-A-Thon donations. Students are incentivized to fund raise with fun prizes for: top earning student, top earning classroom, etc. Please let us know if you’re interested in also donating fun prizes.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Donate HERE https://tinyurl.com/ykta2yh3) by October 31st.
* Super Ultra Mega Sponsorship ($1000)
– PTA website presence with organization name, logo, and link on lafayettepta.com fundraising page (12 months)
– 3 Dedicated social media posts (Fall, Winter, Spring) highlighting your business/organization and links shared with over 500 families
– Posters with your logo displayed at school
– Logo inclusion on Move-A-Thon bibs worn by students and during event (need commitment by 10/1/23 for logo inclusion)
– Sponsorship certificate to display on your premises letting your patrons know how you have given back to your community.
– Tax benefit
*Platinum Sponsorship ($500)
– Your organization name, logo, and link on lafayettepta.com fundraising page (12 months)
– Posters with your logo displayed at school.
– A sponsorship certificate to display on your premises to let your patrons know how you have given back to your community.
– Tax benefit
*Gold Sponsorship ($250)
– Your organization name and link on lafayettepta.com (12 months)
– Tax benefit
All levels come with good karma! Lafayette Sponsorship contributes in a BIG, DIRECT way to the success of the children in our community and shows that you are looking out for the future of our kids and us all.
Nikki Rice, Fundraising Chair for Lafayette Elementary School PTA Board
2645 California Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116
Lafayette PTA is a 501(C)(3) nonprofit organization.
Tax ID #91-1079172
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.