4736 40th Ave SW
From the Senior Center of West Seattle:
Once again, our biggest fundraiser of the year will be held at the Alki Masonic Center April 9th, 2019 from 7:30am to 9am. This event will include breakfast provided by our amazing friends at The Kenney, a mimosa bar, and an empowering program. While there are no advance fees for tickets, please RSVP to donate, sponsor a table, volunteer, or attend.
You can RSVP in a variety of ways:
– By calling Lyle Evans at 206.932.4044 x5
– By emailing Mary Beth Ingersoll at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Or by visiting our website at www.sc-ws.org
We are requesting a $100 suggested minimum donation at the breakfast. Thank
you very much for your support of this important event!
Your support ensures that the Center can support seniors providing vital
services such as:
– Serving nearly 7,000 hot, nutritious meals in our Junction Diner every year
– Preventing isolation for homebound seniors by matching them with
supportive volunteer companions
– Helping older adults find affordable access to health care, housing, legal
services, and other vital services
– Keeping seniors active and fit – mentally and physically – through more than
50 classes & activities, such as art, foreign languages, book clubs, dance les-
sons, computer instruction, fitness classes, dental hygiene, and more!