In case it still hasn’t hit your radar – the first-ever West Seattle Junction Harvest Festival tomorrow, 10 am-2 pm, is for EVERYONE – it’s not just kid stuff. And even if you are not planning to go, #1 may affect you:
1. The streets will be closed (similar to the Summer Fest/Car Show footprint), which also means bus reroutes (explained here).
2. Farmers’ Market vendors will be set up in the middle of California SW.
3. The costume parade starts at Junction Plaza Park (42nd/Alaska) at 11:30 am.
4. Trick-or-treating is noon-2 pm.
5. Free activities are for the duration, 10 am-2 pm.
| Comments Off on 5 things you need to know about Sunday’s Junction Harvest Festival