- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
February 11, 2018 at 9:25 am #908644
At Holiday, we are serious about helping seniors enjoy a well-earned retirement. If you are a talented and driven leader who shares our passion to serve customers and inspire excellence, consider joining us.
In the role of Culinary Prep Cook and as a member of the Dining & Hospitality team, you will prepare nutritious, appetizing and attractive meals in a smooth, efficient, and ensure safe operations of the kitchen area.
• Review and complete assigned tasks to prepare the type and quantity of meats, vegetables, salads and/or soups, and desserts required for the upcoming meal services. This includes, but is not limited to: preparing salads, sandwiches, sides, jello, puddings, pastries, prepping vegetables, fruits, meats, baking, etc.
• Prepare food using Holiday menus and recipes and portion control, while following safe food-handling procedures.
• Fill condiments prior to meals as needed, setup dessert cart, assist cooks in serving, and portion fruit for next days’ breakfast cart.
• Clean all food-serving and food service areas and equipment, including ovens, fryer, hood, filter, etc as assigned. Wash and store pots and pans as needed.
• As a team member of the Food service staff ensure smooth, efficient, and safe operation of the Kitchen area and meal service. This may include assisting with serving or dishwashing on a relief basis.
• Assist in putting away all leftovers, labeled, dated, and marked for a designated reuse.
• Other duties as assigned.
High School education or equivalent
• 6+ months of kitchen food preparation preferred
• General knowledge of cleaning and sanitation
• General knowledge of safe food-handling practices
• Effective communication skills in English
• Ability and willing to cross-train in the areas of serving, dishwashing, and cooking in order to provide additional staffing resources as needed.
• Ability and willing to follow standards and procedures, and accept direction & training and work as part of a team.
Pay: Starts at $16.00 an hour.
Benefits: Free safety shoes, one free meal a day if you work 6 or more hours, free parking and close to bus stop.
If you are interested in applying for this position, send your resume to 5641-manager@holiday touch.com or apply in person at 3204 SW Morgan ST. Seattle, WA 98126
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.