June 10, 2021 at 3:38 pm #1007988
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/FULL- OR PART-TIME
World class award-winning Italian Food Importer seeks Warehouse Associate to join our team.
RITROVO ITALIAN REGIONAL FOODS
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: As importers of fine Italian food, we work with Italian food producers who have been using the same land to grow the same crops to make the same dishes for centuries. They create specialties exclusive to their own regions’ microclimates, whose character is impossible to duplicate elsewhere. We want to inspire our buyers and customers with the stories our products tell: of long, proud traditions of Italian culinary craft adapted to the American table.
Hours: 9am-5pm Mon-Fri, or part-time hours TBD
Salary: $16.50 /hour
After 60 days, employee qualifies for medical/vision/dental insurance
After 90 days, employee qualifies for a $500 bonus
Employees are encouraged to sample all food products
Key Attributes and Duties:
Reliable transportation to and from work
Completes shipments by processing and loading orders.
Familiarity with QuickBooks a plus.
Proactive and positive attitude is essential.
Collaborates with a small team, takes initiative and has high level of personal and professional accountability.
Warehouse Associate responsibilities include:
• Prepares orders by processing requests; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Maintains clean and organized work environment.
• Actively seeks to improve warehouse efficiency
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Provides a high degree of efficiency in warehouse environment.
• Completes prep work for future orders
Communication and Interpersonal Skills:
* Problem solving mindset, collaborative with other team members
* Seeks solutions to problems and issues that arise, relays issues to other members of the team in a problem solving nature.
* High level of personal responsibility and accountability to assigned tasks
* Cordial and helpful with customers, staff and fellow team members.
TO APPLY: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO DROP-INS, PLEASE!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.