We are looking for front desk support at our salon.
Ella & Oz Salon is an Aveda salon located in the Admiral District of West Seattle. Our salon has been in the same location for more than 25 years. We are a neighborhood salon drawing clients from all of West Seattle and beyond.
We are looking for someone to provide support to our stylists and guests. This is a part-time position. The successful candidate should be someone who is passionate about exceptional client service, is easy going, and appreciates the beauty industry.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Answer incoming calls, scheduling appointments, and answering client inquiries regarding salon services
• Greeting guests as they enter the salon
• Providing product support to clients (we provide product knowledge support to you)
• Answer and/or respond to questions, concerns, and complaints by clients
• Maintain cleanliness in retail, cutting, color, lounge, and other areas of the salon
• Launder towels, capes, and other items used in the salon
• Regularly navigate stairs and be capable of carrying 40 lbs.
• Perform other duties not listed which fall within the scope of front desk coordinator.
Our front desk employees are vitally important to the success of our business and as such are highly respected by stylists, management, and the owner. We recognize how critical it is for our staff to work as a team in order to ensure the success of our salon. Employees and management at Ella & Oz strive to create a work environment which is supportive, inclusive, respectful, and conducive to ensuring our salon is an enjoyable and fun place to work.
• Continuing Education
• Competitive hourly wage
• Discounted or free services, significant discount on Aveda products