- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
November 18, 2019 at 9:08 pm #964970
Tibbetts UMC seeks a Nursery Care Attendant for the following responsibilities:
1. Provide Childcare for Infant up to 2 & 3 year olds:
During Sunday morning worship (hours are 9:30 – 11:30 am)
Other scheduled church meetings/events if available
2. In this role you’ll make sure that:
The nursery is a place where children experience the love and care of God.
Emergency procedures are developed and maintained.
Positive relationships are maintained with parents.
The condition of toys and equipment is regularly evaluated, hazards eliminated and needs
for replacement or additions are reported/
1. Demonstrates a life evidenced by gentleness, humor, compassion and a genuine love for children.
2. Listens well to parents, children, church members and staff.
3. Has freedom to be spontaneous within structure.
4. Ability to pass required background check and regular follow-up background checks.
1. Early childhood training and/or experience, e.g. cooperative nursery school, preschool, daycare, church school, parenting and/or formal involvement in early childhood education is preferred.
2. Infant and Toddler CPR and First Aid Training and certificate is required.
Nursery Care Attendant must be at least 18 years of age.
Upon hire, staff will receive information and training on Church Safe Sanctuaries.
Interested parties please submit resumes to:
Email to SPR@TibbettsUMChurch.org or
mail to Tibbetts SPR 3940 – 41st Avenue SW Seattle, WA 98116
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.