50/60 someting looking for play group

Home Forums WSB Reader Recommendations 50/60 someting looking for play group

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

charlabob
    Participant

We had a great time and we’re ready for more…are you? Join us at Christos-on-Alki for brunch Saturday, February 23, at 10:30 a.m.

http://www.christosonalki.com/

kathy

I enjoyed meeting fellow West Seattlites on Sunday at the Skylark – lots of fun to swap stories from the past!! I’m sorry that I won’t be able to join you on the 23rd, but I hope another brunch or walk will be scheduled soon after – I’ll be there!!

JoB
    Participant

i too will have t decline on the 23rd.. as i will be on my way to Arizona that weekend and at y granddaughter’s wedding the next. my time flies:)

please.. go on without me.

katydid

Hot darn…I will miss 2 of my favorite ladies…and for the record, it will be 71 as of the 28th of this month. But it’s all a matter of mind, isn’t it?

charlabob
    Participant

Hey, I just picked an arbitrary date (or arbitrarily picked a date)…we’re flexible (well, mentally). We can pick an equally arbitrary other date. JoB I don’t believe you have a granddaughter getting married — I’m sorry, that just cannot be :-)

JoB
    Participant

yes… i do have a granddaughter getting married that weekend.. and she is of a legal age to drink at her wedding too;)

and we were all at least legal to vote when we gave birth.

and for those of you who would use that to calculate a ladies age… i earned every year:-) and enjoyed most.

as for breakfast.. i can do next weekend or the second weekend in march.

or.. you guys can go on with your plan and see who we attract that’s new.. and maybe we can plan a “drinks” thing before i leave…

the options are endless… we can do anything we want. Gosh.. i love that ;-0

Franci
    Participant

I can’t be there one the 23rd, I’m babysitting for some friends that day. Enjoy! Franci

charlabob
    Participant

JoB, I like the idea of a drinks thing before you leave — propose a date and place and let’s see who salutes it? (Mixed metaphor? Nah, not me!)

Are the walkers walking this Saturday (the 16th) on Alki? If yes, we could just convene some random set of people at Christos then and walkers could walk and nonwalkers could order another bloody mary.

Finally, is anyone organizing another Antifreeze get-together? Haven’t seen anything about it yet.

JoB
    Participant

i know walkers are walking on the 24th.. but i don’t know about the 16th. however it sounds good to me:)

as for antifreeze.. i think we will have to build a fire under them:)

kathy

The ‘walkers’ are meeting at Christo’s for lunch on the 24th at noon, but we’re eating brunch/lunch first and hope others will join us! When would you like to meet on the 16th?

JoB
    Participant

How about christos at 1 on the 16th.. for brunch/lunch/bloody marys/tea/coffe//whatever!

those of us who can still walk after can:)

charlabob
    Participant

One or more of Charla and Bob will be there. Thanks, JoB.

Viewing 12 posts - 26 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.