February 5, 2013 at 3:33 am #606425
Potter Construction is a locally owned Remodeling Company in West Seattle. In business since 1979 we serve the greater Seattle area. We are primarily focused on custom home remodels.
We have a position available for an Office Project Manager. Position provides administrative and project management support in our fast paced, deadline driven office.
Ideal candidate can work independently, has excellent customer service skills and can think on their own. Working independently and able to produce results is our primary business model. This position is 30 – 35 hours a week depending on business operations.
Summary of key responsibilities
-Effectively manage incoming calls, emails and internet requests and serve as the first point of contact for all customers and vendors
-Office Administration duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing
-Quality Control material orders to vendors
– Handle requests for information and data
– Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
– Prepare and respond to correspondence, bids, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
– Support field staff in assigned project and administrative based work
-Provide general support to the President
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities:
– Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking ability; possess high level of attention to detail; advise on process improvement; ability to focus on details in an extremely busy environment
-Excellent Customer Service and organizational skills
-Applicant proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
-Advanced knowledge of office procedures and general office equipment and software
-Experienced with databases. ACT, Sage etc.
-Strong analytical and problem solving skills
-Construction Industry experience necessary
Send Resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Location: West Seattle
Compensation $15-20 DOE
Principals only, no recruiters
Please, no phone calls about this job.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.