- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
July 12, 2018 at 5:51 pm #922196
Position: Readiness Coordinator
Status: Full Time / Hourly
Report To: CEO
Opportunity/Potential: Full time management and leadership in multiple property management functions and roles, if desired.
Dwellings Seattle is the fastest growing Property Management firm in the greater Seattle Metropolitan Area. We have been widely recognized is a leader in innovation and best practices. Our reviews from owners, tenants and business partners say it all. If you wish to work primarily from home and are looking for an opportunity to get into a fast-growing company with international plans, and unlimited long-term opportunity, this is the place for you.
• Update homes for market
• Ready homes for tenants
• Move out tenants
• Restore homes for market
• Schedule property visits
• Receive and respond to inspection reports
• Schedule cleaning, carpet cleaning, repairs, updates, services (HVAC, Dyer Vent, Roof/Gutters, etc.)
• Manage keys and key boxes
• Catalogue property operating systems in conjunction with Inspections Manager
• Clean move-in inspections
• No negative tenant reviews attributable to difficult move-outs
• Positive reviews from outgoing tenants
• Shortened vacancy periods
• Positive owner reviews
• Vendors paid quickly
• Update fees collected quickly
• Solid communication skills – written and oral – for working with owners and tenants
• Competence with Microsoft Office Tools – Outlook, Word, Excel
• Proven formal organizational skills
• Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing, fast-paced environment
• Willingness to work evenings and weekends if necessary
• Must have reliable, insured vehicle transportation
Please send current resume and cover letter explaining why you think you’d be great for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
For a taste of who we are, visit us at https://www.dwellingsseattle.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.