- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
November 22, 2019 at 10:17 am #965185
Roadpost USA Inc., based in Seattle, Washington, is a subsidiary of Toronto-based Roadpost Inc., incorporated in 1991. Roadpost is among the industry’s foremost providers of mobile satellite equipment and voice and data services from leaders like: Iridium, Inmarsat, Beam Communications, and Garmin. From private and public sector organizations that need to connect and protect employees at work, to outdoor enthusiasts who travel the back country, more than 40,000 subscribers trust Roadpost to equip them with the most reliable and innovative communications solutions available. Roadpost distributes its products both directly and through its extensive network of authorized dealers across North America.
The position of Production Associate is an essential part of the Operations team reporting to the Customer Care Manager. The role is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate fulfillment of customer orders as well as all other related functions with a focus on efficiency and accuracy.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Accurate fulfillment of all customer orders placed through various sales channels
2. Handle customer returns, RMA processing, device testing and restocking requirements.
3. Ensuring products/services pass through documented quality control process.
4. Complete order shipping utilizing 3rd-party shipping systems.
5. Perform QA testing and inspection of satellite equipment for basic functionality.
6. Address order shipping exceptions and special requests on a day-to-day basis.
7. Review orders for potential fraud and follow up with customers via email and phone for pending orders.
8. Responsible for maintaining an accurate inventory count.
9. Identify potential fail points, help in the creation of new quality control measures and processes.
10. Preparation of inventory, shipping supplies, marketing collateral as required including maintenance and purchasing of shipping supplies.
11. Handling of incoming and outgoing freight as required.
12. Perform Customer Service and Technical Support-related tasks including the use of front line systems (e.g. Ticketing, Online Chat, Billing and CRM).
13. Stay informed of all new products, services and changes in technology to ensure current working knowledge is thorough and accurate.
14. Communicate trends and issues to Manager
15. Assist in the monitoring, maintaining, and order processing for all third-party sales channels such as Amazon, eBay and Google Express
16. Other duties/tasks as required
Skills & Knowledge:
● Aptitude / understanding of voice and data technology required
● Excellent oral and written communication skills
● Customer-centric focus on providing reliable service to internal/external customers
● Possesses an eye for detail and accuracy
● Able to work with minimal supervision and cohesively across all company teams
● Ability to manage internal-customer expectations, conflicting requirements and urgencies in a time sensitive environment where a daily order-cut off time exists
● Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 or higher
● Excellent problem assessment and problem-solving skills
● Excellent time management and organizational skills
● Adaptable to changing environments and able to meet deadlines
● Positive Team Spirit, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
● Minimum 1-year working in eCommerce, Order Fulfillment and Shipping
● Minimum 1-year experience in Customer Service preferred
● Experience working with online ecommerce and shipping dashboards preferred
● Post-secondary diploma or equivalent.
● Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
● Ability to work while standing for long periods of time, squat and climb ladders
● Adaptive to a seasonal but extremely busy operations environment during peak months
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive Pay
• Annual Bonuses
• Health & Dental Benefits
• 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
• Paid Sick Days
• Rewards & Recognition Program
Please apply by emailing cover letter and resume to email@example.com
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.