- This topic contains 1 voice and has 0 replies.
July 23, 2019 at 3:32 pm #955521
We are looking for a stylist who is passionate about hair and providing wonderful client service.
Culture at Ella & Oz Salon:
Ella & Oz is an AVEDA concept salon and spa located in the Admiral District of West Seattle where we have been serving clients from West Seattle and the greater Seattle area for more than 20 years. We strive continuously to provide an enjoyable and supportive work environment, and we are dedicated to consistently trying to improve how we serve our clients. We value employee participation, suggestions, and input. And we are dedicated to encouraging as well as supporting continuing education.
It is important to us for our employees to enjoy work and feel good about being a part of Ella & Oz. We believe stylists should earn more than a living wage and have developed a program that encourages and teaches employees how to consistently improve their income by learning the business of being a stylist.
BENEFITS of working at Ella & Oz Salon:
• Annual paid time off
• Competitive commission plus hourly support as needed while building a client base
• Training in our techniques and the Aveda culture
• Company sponsored in-house and external continuing education including attending Aveda Congress
• Ongoing evaluations and opportunities for advancement
• Generous discounts for product purchases
• GREAT team to work with and tons of support
– A current Washington State Cosmetologist License
– Positive and Professional attitude and appearance
– Excellent technical skills (cutting, color & finishing)
– Ability and desire to build and retain clientele
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Passion and for your career and desire for continuing education
– Genuine interest in the well-being and satisfaction of clients
If interested, please send your resume with a brief cover letter and we will respond as soon as possible.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.