4727 44th Ave SW
Seattle, WA 98116
Early Days support groups provide parents of infants 0-12 months a place to come talk about the realities of parenting and get support during this challenging transition.
Tuesdays 1:00-3:00 pm
at Nurturing Expressions
4727 44th AVE SW [new address]
Thursdays 6:30-8:30 PM
at In Tandem Midwifery
4522 44th Ave SW
8-week punch card – $80
* If you are unable to attend all 8 groups in a session you may use the remaining “punches” in the next session.
* Regardless of the session you register for the punch card may be used at either Tuesday and/or Thursday Early Days groups.
* Please have punch card present at each group.
* One punch card per parent.
* Pick up your punch card at your first group with your e-mail confirmation.
Drop-in can be purchased in person for $15. No registration required.
RSVP on our Eventzilla link to secure your spot!
8 Week Sessions Include Themes Such as:
· Adjusting to Parenthood
· Emotional Complications
· Support Systems
· Identity Changes
· Myths of Parenting
· Strong Emotions
· Expectations vs Reality
· Impact of Social Policy
No one turned away for lack of funds. Please contact Early Days if you need financial assistance.
For more information contact Early Days: