4217 SW Oregon
Next meeting: March 4th
Introductions and Approval of Minutes 7:05
● Your affiliation and expectations for D1CN. What are your plans for St. Patrick’s Day.
● Something going on in your community? Big plans? Open floor for announcements.
● Affordable Housing District 1, March 12, 6:30-8:30 Youngstown Cultural Arts Center, Cindi
Focus Topics 7:30
– Finalization of wording of our top 4 survey- informed focus areas, David & Lora 7:30-8:00
– Current and future parking issues in West Seattle, Lora. 8:00-8:30
Status of projects underway by D1CN committees and standing items
1) D1CN website – Amanda
2) Industrial Lands Committee status report. Jolene and David
3) Administrator’s report (help needed or anything Larry wants to tell us about)
4) Any comments on the remarks on ST3 feedback—on Google Drive
Call for New Proposals 8:50
New projects or activities that we want to launch
● D1CN sponsorship of a Tenants Rights Bootcamp workshop – David H (carryover from January)
● Racial Social Justice Tool Kit (RSJT)–Training
● Members to speak to groups about D1CN
We get the “lessons learned” from Sound Transit on past stations area planning efforts.
A more colorful logo for the D1CN website
Review and Close 8:55
● You forgot to say…?