8:16 and it's called for Obama!!

Home Forums Open Discussion 8:16 and it's called for Obama!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

oddreality
    Participant

Now what about the governors race??

jwws
    Participant

local news said earlier we may not know until Friday.

JoB
    Participant

We onw’t know for sure about Obama until the vote is all in either…

but i am oh so hopeful

Bernie Anders won 70+% of the vote in his state

and it looks like he will be joined by Elizabeth Warren

oddreality
    Participant

Yes, still looks a bit iffy…hopeful here too!

Ken
    Participant

Well the WA wonks I have talked to say the vast majority of the votes left to be counted in the state are gonna be from King county and the percentages here will overwhelm even Yakima and okanogan who have not reported. Snohomish has the potential to bugger a really close race but it would have to be damn near a auto recount close anyway.

clark5080
    Participant

JayDee
    Participant

Clark5080:

It’s called the cap-lock key. Try proof reading too. King County is the the tail that wags the dog, like it or not.

Ken
    Participant

I am not sure how many of you have left King county lately.. but there is an awful lot of WA that is too dry or too steep for people to live on. And most of the wingnuttiest republican live on land that could not even grow dwarf sagebrush without the Desert reclamation projects of the progressive era.

yes many of the early ballots counted today were from King county. And each day left until it is certified there will be more King county ballots counted than the total combined ballots from every other county. Good or bad from your point of view, the election day results tend to stick in WA.

JoB
    Participant

I am hopeful here too ..

miws
    Participant

I am absolutely stunned!

I was mostly confident that Obama would win, but with a hefty chunk of reservation.

I really thought that even the Electoral Votes would be so close, that we wouldn’t know for at least a day or two, who one!

Mike

JoB
    Participant

miws.. maybe the popular vote isn’t so close after all if the 10% Republican computer bump in contested urban areas is correct ;->

Now lets hope King County carries the state

oddreality
    Participant

Fox news seems to have called Florida for Obama! 303 electoral votes!

kootchman

Well, looks like the man won… congrats!! WeYouill work it through as best you can… CRW , KtechisĀ are longer in business. My best wishes to all.. I sincerely hope you all prosper and do well; I will forever be grateful for the 42 years., Good luck to all!

HMC Rich
    Participant

Snohomish County was trending towards Inslee but the McKenna teams numbers were right on the money. Seems we will be waiting a few days for this one.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.