May 7, 2021 at 11:21 am #1005428
Clothworks is currently seeking a hard-working, dependable, and energetic individual to work in a fast-paced production setting.
This position involves receiving fabric, folding fabric rolls onto bolts using a rewinding machine, and stacking bolts neatly in warehouse.
About YOU: You get things done, like to be busy and safe and want to be part of a growing small company.
Clothworks is a manufacturer of fine quilting cotton in Seattle, including our exclusive American Made Brand Cotton Solids. We sell our fabrics to independent quilt shops nationally and distributors internationally. Currently, we are busier than ever, shipping fabric to manufacturers of face masks. Join our efforts to bring back the economy!
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
• Previous production work and machine operation experience is preferred, but we are happy to train
• Ability to operate basic manufacturing machinery
• Capable of reading and interpreting work orders and adjusting machines and materials to match
• Able to accurately perform basic math (adding, subtracting, multiplication and division)
• Ability to stand for long periods and do repetitive motion type work
• Able to lift 75 pounds of product
• Good physical (eye/hand) coordination
• Self-motivated, sense of urgency, quick learner
• Strong attention to detail to ensure work accuracy and meet quality control standards
• Ability to work on a team and individually.
• Your own transportation preferred – free parking!
PLS NOTE: We are a fragrance-free warehouse/office and provide fragrance-free laundry detergent as a company benefit.
Clothworks has a strict anti-COVID policy to ensure employees and their families remain safe while taking good care of our customers:
• Physical Distancing is required and easy to do in our small company’s large warehouse – 18 people max in the building at any one time with workstations all distanced from each other.
• Everyone in the building must wear mask when away from their workstation.
• Sanitizing wet wipes are provided throughout the building
Benefits – Medical Insurance, vacation, sick leave, free parking and laundry detergent.
Please paste your resume into an email and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.