Lists courtesy of Square One Books
Looking for ideas of what to read? Again this week, courtesy of Gretchen Montgomery @ Square One Books (WSB sponsor), we bring you her independent West Seattle bookstore’s 5 best-sellers in each of 4 key categories:
1. Every Last One by Anna Quindlen
2. The Bridge by David Remnick
3. The Harvard Psychedelic Club by Don Lattin
4. In the Green Kitchen by Alice Waters
5. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
1. Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
2. Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
3. The Widow Cliquot: The Story of a Champagne Empire and the Woman Who Ruled It by Tilar Mazzeo
4. The Not So Big Life by Sarah Susanka
5. The Bullpen Gospels: Major League Dreams of a Minor League Veteran by Dirk Hayhurst
1. Savvy by Ingrid law
2. Mama, Is it Summer Yet by Nikki McClure
3. Smile by Raina Telgemeir
4. Warriors: Ravenpaw’s Path by Erin Hunter
5. The Stone Rabbit Series by Erik Creddock
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
2. Graceling by Kristen Cashore
3. Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
4. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
5. Light #1 The Morpheus Road Trilogy by D.J. MacHale
Square One is in Jefferson Square.
No Comments yet
Sorry, comment time is over.
All contents copyright 2013, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^