January 24, 2020 at 3:44 pm #969683
Respect Your MotherParticipant
Kid Friendly Footwear @ Again & Again, a busy little retail/resale shop, is hiring.
Owned & operated by women working to tread on the Earth with a lighter footprint, we need more hands, hearts, & heads as we grow our e-commerce business.
Flexible schedule & very generous merchandise discount.
Seeking a mature, thrifty, Jane-of-all-trades inspired by variety in her workday, and rooted in the West Seattle community, who wants a long term part-time situation.
Looking for someone with the following skill set:
• excellent customer service provider
• interest in helping develop a business supporting vegan values
• enjoy working and thinking on your feet
• work well with others as well as independently
• strong communicator, open to learning & collaborating
• cool with chaos / able to organize within it
• affinity for children
• INTERNET AND COMPUTER SAVVY
• basic accounting aptitude
• multi-tasking competence
• troubleshooting talents
• up to date on fair market values of clothing & gear for children & babies
• when it comes to reselling used items- MUST KNOW WHAT CLEAN MEANS!
• able to regularly bend, stand, reach, and climb ladders
• occasionally lift / carry up to 40 lbs.
• must pass reference / credit check
College, & experience with the nuts & bolts of website maintenance, e-commerce, retail, poppin’ tags, performing arts, event planning, childbirth & kids – all a plus.
Schedule can be flexible, but, must be reliable. Some weekend hours are required during each month. Training is paid at minimum with opportunity to advance.
Apply by email only.
Please include resume & explain why part-time works for you.
Top candidates will be sent a follow-up questionnaire and application if interested. More info on our website.
THIS IS A SMOKE-FREE WORKPLACE.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary starts at to $15.75/hour.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.