Launch is dedicated to ensuring a brilliant start for all children. Through our preschool, after school and summer programs, we provide equitable access to the highest-quality learning and care in a safe, enriching environment that prepares children for success in school and life.
Are you looking to work in an afterschool setting? We are looking for Enrichment Teachers to work Monday through Friday, from 1:00pm-6:00 pm. Enrichment Teachers are responsible for providing a safe, caring, and academically and socially enriching environment for school-age children. This position ensures that the curriculum and activities are developmentally appropriate and meet all identified academic and development domains.
• 401K Benefits
• Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
• Minimum one year of working with school age children
• Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
• High school diploma required
• A demonstrated ability to work effectively both independently and as a team member
Knowledge and Skills:
• Ability to work and interact with children and parents & demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment on cross-functional teams with a wide range of personalities
• Exceptional problem-solving abilities & time management skills
Click here to learn more and apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=07ad5214-45af-43b4-9f7e-bb62649cdc10&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US&jobId=460128
If you have any questions, feel free to email HR@launchlearning.org or call 206.726.7972 x 184.