Lists courtesy of Square One Books
Every week, courtesy of Gretchen Montgomery @ Square One Books (WSB sponsor), we bring you her independent West Seattle bookstore’s 5 best-sellers in each of 4 key categories:
1. Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larsson
2. Medium Raw by Anthony Bourdain
3. Work Song by Ivan Doig
4. The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg
5. Being Wrong by Kathryn Schultz
1. The Secret Son by Laila Lalami
2. Half the Sky by Nicholas Kristoff and Sheryl WuDunn
3. I’m Down by Mishna Wolf
4. Lake Overturn by Vestal McIntyre
5. The Last Child by John Hart
1. The Mysterious Benedict Series by Trenton Lee Stewart
2. The Stink Files by Megan McDonald
3. Can I Play Too? by Mo Williams
4. Savvy by Ingrid Law
5. Dancing Feet by Lindsey Craig and Marc Brown
1. Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
2. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
3. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
4. Hunger Games (now in paperback) by Suzanne Collins
5. Frozen Fire by Tim Bowler
You can visit Square 1 Books while you’re at Summer Fest, since they’re in nearby Jefferson Square.
No Comments yet
Sorry, comment time is over.
All contents copyright 2013, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^