West Seattle’s biggest party of the year is one month (plus two days) away. The West Seattle Junction Association is providing the official neighborhood notification about Summer Fest, and as a festival co-sponsor, we’re sharing it with you:
WHAT: West Seattle Summer Fest
WHERE: West Seattle Junction – California Ave SW from SW Edmunds St to SW Genesee St, SW Alaska St from 42nd Ave SW to 44th Ave SW
DATE(s): July 13-15
TIME(s): 10 am – 11 pm Friday and Saturday, 11 am – 5 pm Sunday
WHO: West Seattle Junction Association
CONTACT: Lora Swift 425.445.5672 Oliver Little 206.403.8507
On July 13th-15th, our organization The West Seattle Junction Association will be producing a special event in the Junction neighborhood called Summer Fest. The Junction Neighborhood has hosted Summer Fest for 36 years. We are thrilled to host Summer Fest in your neighborhood and it’s important to us that we are communicating clearly with you, the neighbors.
• Event hours are from Friday, July 13th 10 am to Sunday, July 15th 5 pm.
• We will be loading in beginning at 6 pm on July 12th, and will load out until 11 pm on July 15th.
• We will leave your neighborhood as we found it: litter and recycling will be handled by Recology and Waste Management.
• During the event hours, we expect between 5,000 to 15,000 attendees per day.
• Streets may be closed or have limited vehicle and/or pedestrian access between the hours of 4 pm on July 12th through 11 pm on July 15th.
• We will have amplified sound during the hours of 12 pm to 11 pm on July 13th and 14th and 12 pm to 4 pm on July 15th.
• Sound will be from the North stage on California Ave near Genesee. (See map)
We are working closely with the City of Seattle Special Events Committee to minimize the impacts of the
event. Our goal is to create an enjoyable and positive experience in your neighborhood.
If you or any of the surrounding residents and businesses have questions or comments about impacts of
this event, please email us at:
Lora Swift, Executive Director, West Seattle Junction Association firstname.lastname@example.org
Chris Swenson, Chair, City of Seattle Special Events Office email@example.com
And there’s lots more festival info online here.