Lists courtesy of Square One Books
Once again this Thursday, courtesy of Gretchen Montgomery @ Square One Books (WSB sponsor), we bring you her store’s five best-sellers in four key categories. (We’re testing the title suggested by Mark Matassa in comments following edition #1 – what do you think?)
1. Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler
2. The Girl Who Played with Fire by Stieg Larsson
3. Anthill by E.O. Wilson
4. Big Short: Inside the Doomsday Machine by Michael Lewis
5. Born to Run by Christopher McDougall
1. Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
2. Old Filth by Jane Gardam
3. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
4. The Brain That Changes Itself by Norman Doidge
5. Ex-Cop by Warren Hammond
1. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
2. Diary of a Wimpy Kid #1 by Jeff Kinney
3. The Heart and the Bottle by Oliver Jeffers
4. In My Meadow by Sara Gillingham
5. The Witches by Roald Dahl
1. Dealing with Dragons #1 by Patricia Wrede
2. Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz
3. Academy 7 by Anne Osterlund
4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
5. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
Speaking of young readers, Square One has a special bookselling event tonight at Madison Middle School — offering books that are popular with middle-schoolers, and Square One pays the tax, which means you get the equivalent of a 9.5% discount.
Sorry, comment time is over.
All contents copyright 2013, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^