May 23, 2022 at 8:39 pm #1035253
We are The Good Society, the 2020 GABF Small Brewpub of the Year. Located in the North Admiral District of West Seattle, we are a neighborhood brewery & light kitchen open 7 days a week in the afternoons and evenings.
Our culture is governed by the simple concept that together is better. We will strive to put community at the center of our identity by incorporating the funding of local causes, both social and environmental, into its basic operating model by serving trend-setting beer and fostering an environment where all are welcome.
We are looking for a a self-motivated, hard working individual who loves beer and food. Become a valued part of a caring team committed to making the world a better place through craft beer, good food, and community.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Ensuring that the kitchen operational procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
- Two years of experience with priority given to longevity
- Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients to recipe and presentation specifications
- Preparing and plating orders as they come in to recipe and presentation specifications
- Working with servers to ensure that orders are completed according to request and on time
- Washing and cleaning the kitchen, cooking utensils, and dishes and storing the equipment at the end of shifts
- Calmly organize and prioritize multiple tasks under time pressure without direct supervision
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time, up to a total of 8 hours a shift
- Represent the brewery with the utmost integrity
- Contributes as a collaborative teammate with brewers and hospitality staff
- Possess a valid King County Food Handlers Permit
- Vocational or college degree in related field
- Knowledge of craft beer and desire to offer suggestions on food pairings
- Experience working with TurboChef High Speed Ovens
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.