Driver hurt after crash at Westwood Village

Thanks for the tips! The driver of that car has been taken to a hospital to be checked out after hitting the outside of NK Nails at Westwood Village. Damage to the building is largely confined to the exterior, and the salon remains open for business.

10 Replies to "Driver hurt after crash at Westwood Village"

• Sandiseattle July 12, 2018 (12:11 pm)

Witnessed this while I sat at Starbucks after my dr appt. He jumped the curb over by the bank , turned and accelerated into the building.

• Rick July 12, 2018 (1:08 pm)

Nailed it!

• Al July 12, 2018 (1:18 pm)

What no drive throu ;)

• Jack sparra July 12, 2018 (1:20 pm)

Too Soon??

• proudpapa July 12, 2018 (2:38 pm)

A little fill and polish and it’ll be good as new.

• NudyBoy July 12, 2018 (3:25 pm)

Insane how bad drivers are these days. How do you do this? Everyone in this state should be forced to re-take driver test/training every so often. Guarantee most people would fail!

• Unknown July 13, 2018 (10:19 pm)

Thats my grandpa yourbtalking about there, first of all he isnt a bad driver, everyones gets into accidents. You should know your facts before you type somehing online that everyone can see because you sound really uneducated. Also he wasnt driver reckless or anything, he accidently stepped on the gas peddle instead of the brakes. He is an older men and his health also has something to do with this. Please know the correct information because you say something. Thank you.

• ACG July 14, 2018 (10:21 pm)

I hope your Grandpa is okay. I was there when the accident happened and have been thinking of him since then. Blessings to you and your family.

• gxnx July 12, 2018 (3:40 pm)

Make sure you use the NK nails to board it up…Where can I get NK nails?

• Christine July 13, 2018 (6:31 am)

I think this had less to do with his skills and more to do with his health.  I watched him pull his car out from the spot next to me at the bank.  He ran over two parking curbs and floored it into the wall head on.  He was an older man,  I almost wonder if he didn’t have a stroke or heart attack while in the car. Something was wrong with him medically.