WSB Forum » West Seattle Food

(6 posts)

Firefly Cafe and Creperie

1. bangles
    Member Profile

I love supporting new, local restaurants I w. Seattle. We just tried Firefly. Fresh ingredients, thoughtfully combined with vegan options that leave you feeling fully satisfied (I say this as a carnivore). Try the brie crepe or the pear vegan crepe. They were really quick too! We'll be back.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  2. Ate there today. So grateful for their opening! Outside of wishing them the best, I am going to reserve comment until I've been back. And I will be back!

Posted 2 years ago #         
  3. In case anyone missed it, they announced on their Facebook page that they ran out of food, and expect to be back open on Tuesday with more food.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  4. Rebecca
    Member Profile

I love crepes and am really excited to try this place! I'm not gluten-free, but am curious about what a gluten-free crepe tastes like. Thanks for the update, Sue. I'll go later this week.

Posted 2 years ago #         
  5. Saw on FB that they're now actually opening Wednesday (not today) with more food and some streamlining of procedures. the anticipation is driving me crazy. :)

Posted 2 years ago #         
  6. finally gave it a shot.. REALLY great food, but the overhead fluorescent lights just suck any life and atmosphere out of the place.. I just wanted to get in and out.. Lighting is SOOO important to the vibe of a place.. The owners would be wise to take a visit to Cafe Fiore in Admiral Dist and see how its done. The FOOD itself is outstanding at Firefly.. just gotta get the vibe right!!

Posted 1 year ago #         

RSS feed for this topic

You must log in to post.

All contents copyright 2014, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^