Wandering around the website of our citywide-news partners the Seattle Times recently, we noticed a best-sellers’ list for West Seattle’s Square One Books (WSB sponsor). Looked like something that might interest book lovers here most of all, so we asked proprietor Gretchen Montgomery if that list might be available to WSB – and she said yes. So here’s the first edition of “What West Seattleites are reading” (working title, maybe we – or you? – will come up with something catchier).
1. The Pacific by Hugh Ambrose
2. Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand by Helen Simonson
3. Angelology by Danielle Trussoni
4. Rediscovering Values by Jim Wallis
5. Blackout by Connie Willis
1. Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese
2. A Reliable Wife by Robert Goolrick
3. The Forgotten by Kate Morton
4. Ghost Train to the Eastern Star by Paul Theroux
5. Little Bee by Chris Cleave
1. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
2. The Pendragon Series by D.J. MacHale
3. North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
4. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
5. Madapple by Christina Meldrum
1.The Enormous Egg by Oliver Butterworth
2. Percy Jackson and the Olympians Series by Rick Riordan
3. The Lion & the Mouse (Caldecott Winner!) by Jerry Pickney
4. Happy Easter, Curious George by Margaret and H. A. Rey
5. When You Reach Me (Newberry Winner!) by Rebecca Stead
Look for the next round of “What West Seattleites are reading” next Thursday!
Sorry, comment time is over.
All contents copyright 2013, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.
Header image by Nick Adams. ABSOLUTELY NO WSB PHOTO REUSE WITHOUT SITE OWNERS' PERMISSION.
Entries and comments feeds. ^Top^