More West Seattle biz notes: Friends & Co expands; Revo progress

January 22, 2009 at 2:07 pm | In Luna Park, West Seattle businesses, West Seattle news, West Seattle restaurants | 6 Comments

Good to hear about booming business, giving the continued tough news from other quarters, so here are two more updates:

SECOND “FRIENDS”: Doris Goulet, owner of the popular Junction craft store Friends and Company, is opening a second location in Issaquah this spring; thanks to Michael at Liberty Bell Printing for the tip. *Added later* Doris also has written about the big news on her website. (Another Junction business that’s expanding is Cupcake Royale, which recently announced it’s opening a fourth location, on Capitol Hill.)

CAFE REVO “LOOKING FINISHED”: Still awaiting an exact date (co-owner Sofia Zadra Goff tells WSB final inspections have just begun), but Cafe Revo – the new Italian restaurant in the Luna Park business district on Avalon – has been sending updates saying they’re almost ready to open. You can see lots of new photos of the completed interior on this page of the CR website.

1. Congratulations Friends and Company. It is no surprise that a store this great is expanding! Your staff is friendly and helpful and your have a great selection. I know Issaquah will be improved by your being there. I will look forward to your grand opening!

Comment by Stamper — 3:25 pm January 22, 2009 #

2. Cafe Revo almost ready to go? Fantastic! I know a lot of folks who can’t wait to sample their cuisine!

Comment by AlkiBoy — 5:21 pm January 22, 2009 #

3. Looked like they are getting closer based on what I could see yesterday driving by! I hope they get lots of support from the community – kind of a bad time to open a new restaurant. I wish them all the best and can’t wait to try it!

Comment by add — 5:41 pm January 22, 2009 #

4. I CAN’T WAIT to go to Cafe Revo! The menu looks wonderful and it’s just the type of restaurant West Seattle needs. Bella!

Comment by Meghan — 10:56 am January 23, 2009 #

5. Will you be in the space where Make an Impression is? Loved that store!

Comment by bj — 10:53 pm January 24, 2009 #

6. Adjacent to that store, according to the announcement subsequently posted on Doris’s website:

Which reminds me I meant to publish an update with that info and also the fact she’s having a barbecue at the West Seattle store tomorrow.

Comment by WSB — 11:01 pm January 24, 2009 #

All contents copyright 2005-2015, A Drink of Water and a Story Interactive. Here's how to contact us.