West Seattle Thriftway is a locally owned and operated grocery store located in the heart of the Morgan Junction. Our goal everyday is to be a team of individuals that are passionate about food and exceptional customer service. We have great pride in what we do and the connection we have to our community.
We are able to offer our employees:
Attractive wages DOE and low cost medical, dental and vision insurance.
10% Employee discount, incentive programs and 401K.
Life and disability insurance and pension.
Paid time off benefits including vacation, birthday, holidays and sick time.
Flexible work schedule.
We are looking to fill a position for night crew clerk. Our ideal candidate:
– Must be 18 years old or older.
– Be willing to work at night.
– Be able to lift at least 50lbs.
– Be able to work efficiently and quickly.
– Strong customer service, multitasking and problem solving skills.
– Have a friendly attitude and a desire to work with the public and in a team environment.
– Must be willing and able to at night, on weekends, and holidays.
– Be prompt, reliable and responsible.
Hiring process involves a background check regarding conviction and arrest records in compliance with Seattle’s Fair Chance Employment Ordinance, SMC 14.17. Applicants will be provided an opportunity to explain or correct background information and provide verifiable information of good conduct and rehabilitation.
Job offer is contingent upon review of driving records, subject to compliance with Seattle’s Fair chance Employment Ordinance, SMC 14.17, regarding use of conviction and arrest records in employment decisions.