Our office, Redinger Law Offices, PLLC, is looking to add a paralegal to our team! We are a team of 6 individuals who work primarily in guardianship/disability, estate planning, elder guardianship and family law.
The position would be fulltime, 40 hours a week. The daily hours are flexible with a 9-5 preferred.
We are located in West Seattle at 1315 Harbor Ave SW, Suite 400, Seattle WA 98116. We are located in a beautiful new building with sweeping views of downtown Seattle. Our office is located within a block or so of the King County Water Taxi
The duties and responsibilities for the position include:
– Work closely with our family law attorney on calendaring case deadlines, drafting pleadings for clients and submission of documents to the Court.
— Effectively manage the communication of key aspects of legal cases between the attorney and client.
— Understand deadlines and priorities when confronted with multiple tasks.
— Work with clients on gathering critical information for matters when necessary.
— Ability to perform quick and effective legal research for various case types
The best candidates would have:
– Strong communication/customer service skills.
– Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks from multiple individuals
– Strong organizational skills.
– Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested, please email a copy of your resume and a cover letter to “email@example.com”. Please write the following as the subject of the email “(Last name) | Redinger Law Paralegal Application”